September 1st-4th I will be in the Art Fest Toronto, located in the Distillery District.
March 6th - 27th I will be in a group Exhibition at the Art Square Cafe and Gallery located at 334 Dundas West, Toronto (Across the street from the AGO). Opening reception will be on Wednesday March 8th from 6pm-9pm
- April 15th-28th: My first Solo Exhibition will run for 2 weeks with an opening reception on the 15th from 7pm to 9pm. This will be a showing of my Digitally Manipulated photographs that fall in the realm of Surrealism. Come out to the Ben Navaee Gallery located at 1107 Queen St. East, Toronto.
- New Cave Skies series Receives Honourable Mention in the International Photo Awards and reached Short List Finalist status in the London International Creative Competition! Check it out here
- September 12th & 13th: I will be participating in the Queen West Art Crawl in Trinity Bellwoods Park, 790 Queen St West Toronto.
- June 6th & 7th: I will be part of the Riverdale Art Walk at Jimmie Simpson Park, 870 Queen St. East Toronto, booth 74.
- February: New 3 piece Digital series named "Cave Skies". Check them out at the bottom of my Gallery Page.
- August 15th and 16th I will be part of "Art Walk North" which is an outdoor art festival at Mel Lastman Square in North York. It's right on the Yonge line at North York station, so it's super easy to get to.
- July: I have a selection of 5 pieces being displayed at a new gallery in Kensington Market. "Print Gallery" is featuring a mixed group of artists from all mediums and will have prints for sale and on display in other venues around Kensington. I'll have my pieces on display there for the next 12 weeks so stop by there if you have a chance. 160 Baldwin St. Unit 3
- Currently entered in the "Exposure 2014" photo competition and would appreciate your votes! check out my entry here and thanks for your help!
- My photo "Ghost Ship" has been invited to the "SNAP 2014" a silent auction where all proceeds go to the Aids Committee of Toronto. There is a Public viewing of all photos for auction from February 28th to March 2nd at the Arta Gallery. The silent auction is on March 6th and tickets must be purchased in advance. For more in formation check them out here: http://snap-toronto.com
- Currently working on a new series of Photoshop pieces using my photos from Alberta and the cave photos from Tobermory.
- Finalist in Photographer's Forum "Photo Review Competition", for my piece "Urban Stonehenge" and published in their annual photo book.
- Jury member for the "Everyman Photo Competition"
- Honourable Mention for my "Dangerous Shores" series in the International Photography Awards
- Honourable Mention in the Everyman Photo Competition for my pieces "Day in the Night", "Ghost Ship" and "Organ"
- 1st place in the Digital Manipulation Category at the "Louisville Photo Competition" for my piece "The King has Fallen".